Job Seekers, Sign In
Admissions Representative « Position Deleted on 7/06/2012 »
|Institution:||Mount Olive College|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsMount Olive College is currently seeking an Admissions Representative for the Research Triangle Park campus. The RTP campus offers degrees for working adults through accelerated evening programs.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Recruiting prospective students through college events, individual and group information meetings with businesses, medical facilities, professional organizations, childcare centers, etc.
- Conducting interviews with all prospective students through one on one information sessions
- Timely follow through on communication by initiating & answering phone calls, correspondence and inquiries from prospective students
- Create and maintain student files
- Some instate travel and limited use of personal vehicle will be required
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong written and oral communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience using computers and computer systems
- Proven ability to set work priorities, manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines
- The ability to work independently as well as with a team
Applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and a list of at least three professional references by email to Lisa Nuesell, Dean of Extended Education at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mount Olive College is an EEO employer.