Job Seekers, Sign In
Student Success Officer « Position Deleted on 11/17/2013 »
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
|Salary:||$14 to $17.15 USD Per Hour|
|Notes:||included on Affirmative Action email|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsPosition Location: Lynnwood, WA (suburn of Seattle metro area)
The Student Success Officer works under the direction of the Director of Student Success to plan and design student success programs. This position also works in conjunction with other student services departments, faculty, staff, and management as well as local individuals and organizations in the community for the purpose of the promotion of student success and retention.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administers the student success and retention program of the College
- Helps to plan, organize, and implement student success strategies
- Coordinates plans with faculty, staff, and other departments
- Encourages students with counseling and advice
- Assists in the success of Student Government groups and committees
- Collects and analyzes data
- Performs additional related duties as assigned and needed
- Organize and manage; supervise the work of assistants
- Prepare, maintain and interpret data
- Communicate effectively and cooperate with faculty, staff, and other departments.
- A.S. degree or equivalent experience
- Strong customer service experience
- Strong Word, Excel and Outlook experience is a must
- May be required to work a flexible schedule and some weekends
- Any applicable and related experience and education in the field of student success
- Personal development or life skills are beneficial
Non-Exempt - hourly position
Pay Range: $14.00/hr. - $17.15/hr.
Compensation dependent on experience, knowledge and education level
Employee Benefits Summary:
We offer great benefits including Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Profit Sharing, Short Term and Long Term Disability benefits, Paid Time Off / PTO (15 days per year), 7 Paid Holidays per year, Tuition Reimbursements of up to $5,000 per year, and more...visit us online to learn more.
Immediately following the submission of your application you will be asked to take an assessment. This assessment helps us match your talents and attributes to our positions. Keep in mind if you choose to not participate in the assessment you will not be considered for the position. If you are applying for multiple positions, please be aware that you only need to complete the assessment once.
**Please save the below link so that you can refer back to the assessment link and instructions (step 2 in the process):
We are committed to diversity. Charter College and Prospect Education LLC are Equal Opportunity Employers.
We are committed to diversity. Prospect Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.