Job Seekers, Sign In
Lecturer of Mathematics & Statistics « Position Deleted on 3/14/2012 »
|Institution:||University of Dammam|
|Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsSTARTING DATE: September 2012 (Next academic year).
- Teaching, Administration and Service
- Masters in MATHEMATICS & STATISTICS from a western university (USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland and New Zealand)
Preference will be given to candidates:
- Having Masters From AACSB Accredited institutions across western countries;
- Teaching experience accumulated at AACSB accredited institutions in the western countries.
- Globally competitive TAX FREE salary;
- Annual housing allowance suitable for a comfortable western living;
- One time furniture (furnishing) allowance suitable for furnishing whole home;
- Free medical coverage for self and family members at the University's hospital;
- Annual education fees assistance for up to four children;
- Sixty days annual paid vacations during summer;
- A maximum of four round trip tickets for self and family members on an annual basis;
- The region is home to world-class western high schools for children;
- City of Dammam is known for vibrant multi-cultural fabric, and is home to the US Consulate;
- The region has world-class infrastructure (shopping malls, beaches, hotels, restaurants, airport etc.);
- Research grant;
- NO taxes of any kind across the kingdom;
- End of service gratuity (half basic salary on completion of at least 2 but less than 5 years service and one basic salary on completion of 5 and above years of uninterrupted service).
TO APPLY: Please submit applications with an (i) updated resume, (ii) diplomas and transcripts of your two degrees (bachelor, and master); (iii) teaching evaluations of three courses recently taught and (iv) three references (to be directly sent) to email: firstname.lastname@example.org by your referees. Both Males and Females are encouraged to apply.
Electronic submission in MS Word or PDF format is preferred. Please identify the rank you are applying for in the Subject line.