Job Seekers, Sign In
Assistant/ Associate/ Full Professor in Mathematics & Statistics « Position Deleted on 3/14/2012 »
|Institution:||University of Dammam|
|Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsSTARTING DATE: September 2012 (Next academic year).
- Teaching, Research, Administration and Service
- Ph. D in Mathematics & Statistics or related field from a western university (USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland and New Zealand)
Preference will be given to candidates:
- Having Ph. Ds From AACSB Accredited institutions across western countries;
- Publications in world-class western journals;
- Teaching experience accumulated at AACSB accredited institutions in the western countries.
- Experience in Curriculum Design, Development and Review; and
- Experience in AACSB Accreditation.
- Globally competitive TAX FREE salary;
- Annual housing allowance suitable for a comfortable western living;
- One time furniture (furnishing) allowance suitable for furnishing whole home;
- Free medical coverage for self and family members at the University's hospital;
- Annual education fees assistance for up to four children;
- Sixty (60) days annual paid vacations during summer;
- A maximum of four round trip tickets for self and family members on an annual basis;
- City of Dammam is known for its vibrant multi-cultural fabric, and is home to the US Consulate;
- The region has world-class infrastructure (shopping malls, beaches, hotels, restaurants, airport etc.), with world-class western high schools for children.
- Research grant from university for approved research proposals.
- NO taxes of any kind across the kingdom on salary and allied benefits;
- End of service gratuity (half basic salary on completion of at least 2 but less than 5 years' service and one basic salary on completion of 5 and above years of uninterrupted service).
TO APPLY: Please submit applications with an (i) updated resume, (ii) diplomas and transcripts of your three degrees (bachelor, master and doctorate); (iii) published copies of your best three single authored scholarly publications in world-class journals; (iv) teaching evaluations of three courses recently taught and (v) three references (to be directly sent) to email: firstname.lastname@example.org by your referees. Both Males and Females are encouraged to apply.
Electronic submission in MS Word or PDF format is preferred. Please identify the rank you are applying for in the Subject line.
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.