Job Seekers, Sign In
Assistant Infant and Toddler Teacher (Floater) « Position Deleted on 3/06/2013 »
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsPOSITION SUMMARY:
Will be responsible for center and family educational activities to ensure a quality center based program for families. Manage student learning in accordance with the goals and directives of the school. The duties will vary according to the length of the assignment.
- Child Development Associate Certificate in Education or NC Childcare credentials I or II.
- Experience with both preschool and infant centers
- Experience with NC Child Care Licensing and Requirements
- Experience with NAYEC Accreditation
- Experience with State and Federal funding for child care programs
- Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education from an accredited institution of higher learning or a related discipline.
- Effectively instructs infant and toddlers in the classroom environment
- Effectively manages the classroom environment
- Ensures adequate supervision to assure health, welfare and safety of all students
- Develops, maintains and submits accurate, timely, and complete records, forms, reports, requests, etc.
- Maintains effective collegial communication, professional interaction, and functional relations within center.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge and compliance with all University policies and procedures.
- Actively pursues scholarly activities and development; remains current in the applicable field.
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid annual leave
- Paid holidays
- Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- Subject to a background check, drug screen.
Do NOT use the "Apply for this position through My HigherEdJobs.com" feature to apply. Follow the APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS at the top of this job posting.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer