Job Seekers, Sign In
President (Based in Colombo) « Position Deleted on 3/04/2013 »
|Institution:||Raffles Education Corporation|
|Location:||Colombo, Sri Lanka|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsTitle: President (based in Colombo)
The President of the Academic Institution will have responsibility to the University Governing Council for:
- The overall performance of University academically and financially
- The development of University strategic direction and its relationship to
- Line management of all senior staff and through them all staff of University
- Adherence by all staff, students and stakeholders to University policies and procedures
- The effective and efficient financial management of University
- Representation of University in the Higher Education community locally and internationally
- Representation of University in the national and local communities of Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- A Master or PhD in a field appropriate to University education system
- Academic leadership experience in a university as Pro or Deputy Vice Chancellor.
- Applicants should have had a close relationship with the University community internationally and
- Be able to show that they can work collaboratively in a complex organization as a part of a busy and hard working team.