Job Seekers, Sign In
Online Course Facilitator - Electronics « Position Deleted on 2/21/2013 »
|Institution:||Thomas Edison State College|
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsThomas Edison State College is seeking academic consultants (Mentors) to facilitate online courses. Mentors at Thomas Edison State College are not full or part-time employees, but are independent contractors. Thomas Edison State College mentors are expected to meet the challenges of the pedagogies of adult and distance education and understand how to foster student learning at a distance.
- A master's degree or higher from an institution accredited by a regional accrediting agency.
- At least two years of previous higher education teaching experience is a requirement for consideration.
- Experience in the use of Web-based educational tools is required.
- Experience in Moodle is preferred. We do not train mentors for online course mentoring.
- Experience in academic consulting is preferred.
Courses such as:
- Electronics Instrumentation and Control
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Digital Electronics
- Solid State Theory
- Integrated Circuits
- Industrial Electronics
Approved mentors will need to obtain a Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN).
Candidates must be legal U.S. Residents.
Thomas Edison State College is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.