Job Seekers, Sign In
Financial Aid Counselor (Temp) « Position Deleted on 7/09/2013 »
|Institution:||Walden University - Columbia|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobs
Financial Aid Counselor (Temp)
The financial aid counselor intern position is responsible assisting with all aspects of the student financial aid process in a team environment and for assisting with the management of the federal program. Assist with coordinating of all student activities associated with the application for and receipt of various forms of financial aid.
- Will be working towards a bachelor's degree;
- Attention to detail and organizational skills are a must.
- Experience with PowerFAIDS, NSLDS, a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks concurrently and priorities in a fast-paced environment.