Job Seekers, Sign In
Management Asst/Full/Visiting Professor « Position Deleted on 6/24/2012 »
|Institution:||Far Eastern Federal University|
|Location:||Vladivostok, Russian Federation|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsVacancy Summary
The School of Economics and Management at Far Eastern Federal University seeks candidates for full-time Assistant, Full and Visiting Professors starting October 2012.
Far Eastern Federal University
Far Eastern Federal University, located on the Pacific Ocean near Russia's borders with China and North Korea, was established by presidential edict in 2009, combining four well-established Russian institutions. These leaders in higher education, each with lengthy histories of scholarship, have provided a strong foundation for FEFU, a unique university that will launch its new, ultramodern campus during the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Summit in September. Russian and international partners are working together to offer world-class opportunities at FEFU, providing English-language educational programs across each of its nine schools. FEFU is committed to prioritizing these opportunities, utilizing funding for faculty development, exploring innovative R&D projects, and targeting research for commercialization. The university follows the Russian federal educational standards.
Applicants are invited to apply to teach courses within the program "Project Management." The search committee is eager to review applications of individuals with demonstrated excellence in teaching. Far Eastern Federal University is committed to recruiting a diverse faculty to complement the diversity of its student body. Responsibilities include graduate and undergraduate teaching. Courses to be taught and applicant requirements are listed below:
- "Global Management"
- "Statistics for Managerial Decision Making"
- "Research Methods in Management"
- "Contemporary Strategic Analysis"
- "Theory of Organization and Organizational Behavior"
- "Innovation Management"
- Salary offered will be commensurate with the candidate's qualifications and experience.
- Benefits include accommodations, relocation funding, medical insurance and paid leave.
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity to supplement their competitive salary with additional research and translating work.