Online Doctoral Adjunct Faculty - DNP Program
« Position Deleted on 11/04/2011 »
- Faculty - Medicine - Nursing
||Open Until Filled
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobs
Deltak partners with traditional colleges and universities, many ranked by U.S. News and World
Report, to deliver high quality online graduate degree programs. Due to the high demand for the
online programs offered by our partner universities, Deltak is seeking to connect qualified
instructors with our partner schools for online adjunct faculty positions. Submit cover letter and
resume to: email@example.com.
Our partners are seeking adjunct faculty
members with a strong practitioner background and scholarship to teach in the Doctor of Nursing
Practice program (DNP) with a specialty in one of the following areas: Advance Practice Role (Direct
or Clinical) or Nurse Executive / Administrative Role (Indirect or Non-clinical). Expertise in areas
such as research/scholarship, theory, healthcare economics, health promotion, health care policy,
etc. are essential to ensure a qualified, quality compliment of faculty in the program.
Education Requirements and/or Experience:
* Earned Masters degree in Nursing (MSN) AND
an earned Doctorate (preferably in Nursing) from an accredited institution, with demonstrated
coursework in one of the three specializations: Advance Practical Role or Nurse Executive
Expertise in areas as research/scholarship, theory, healthcare economics, health promotion, health
care policy, etc. are essential to ensure a qualified, quality compliment of faculty in the program.
* A distinguished record of scholarship including externally funded research and peer reviewed
publications in one of the two tracks (Advanced Practical Role or Nurse Executive).
* A minimum
of two years experience teaching graduate courses in one of the two tracks (Advanced Practical Role
or Nurse Executive).
* Commitment to advocating for the learning and development needs of
students earning their degrees in a distance learning environment; teaching, advising and mentoring.
* Experience serving on dissertation supervisory committees and/or thesis committees is
* Excellent communication, team, and human-relations skills.
* Certification in
area of specialty is preferred
* Committed to the recruitment and development of a diverse
* Experience in student-experience planning and assessment; and student, program, and
school-based learning outcomes assessment.
* Evidence of current RN licensure in one of the 50
states in the US required.
* Experience with distance learning preferred.
submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.