Job Seekers, Sign In
Student Records Associate- Registrar « Position Deleted on 2/28/2013 »
|Institution:||University at Buffalo|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsPosting Number: 1300030
Applications for this position will only be accepted online. To apply, please visit:
This position will be responsible for all enrollment related activities in the Office of the Registrar, as well as supporting class scheduling. This will include the following:
- Final Exam Scheduling: Coordinate with departments to schedule final exams each semester including accommodating double seating requests and combined sections. Process automated scheduling of final exams in HUB and Series 25.
- Non-Degree Seeking Students: Review, approval, and communication with non-degree seeking students, including admission of students in HUB.
- Exception Registration: Review and approve or deny requests for exception registration and route to the appropriate staff member for processing.
- Term activation: Understand term activation processes and policies; maintain configuration related to term activation; address and respond to student cases that arise; assess processes and implement improvements, including modifications to batch processes.
- Class Scheduling: Understand all aspects of Schedule of Classes in HUB, work with department schedulers and the rest of the scheduling staff in the Office of the Registrar to ensure that class schedules are published accurately and on-time, abide by university policies, use centrally scheduled space optimally, and take advantage of the functionality of the HUB system
- Academic Calendar: Maintain the academic calendar in HUB, understanding connections with and impacts on all functional areas.
A bachelor's degree is required and 1-3 years of higher education experience.
Experience is in course scheduling, enrollment, or records and registration is preferred. In addition, the candidate should be familiar with technical tools used in higher education. Experience with specific tools, including PeopleSoft Campus Solutions is preferred. Experience in implementing or upgrading systems is also preferred.
Salary Range: $37,873-$40,873
The University at Buffalo is an Equal Opportunity Institution.
The University at Buffalo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.