Job Seekers, Sign In
Program Evaluation Coordinator « Position Deleted on 2/07/2013 »
|Institution:||Clark Atlanta University|
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsWorking under the general supervision of the Associate Vice President for Planning, Assessment and Research, the Program Evaluation Coordinator performs a variety of duties related to institutional effectiveness, assessment and accreditation. The individual will work with academic and non-academic leadership, departments and programs to assure the assessment requirements of the SACS and other accrediting organizations are met and will also serve on a variety of university committees.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide assistance to faculty and staff to plan, schedule and coordinate academic and administrative educational support units in preparing for program self-studies and accreditation activities.
- Review reports and use of appropriate data from central sources, including university wide surveys.
- Support department and office activities related to continuous improvement initiatives and efforts to enhance institutional performance and student learning outcomes.
- Develop and maintain a system of documentation for institutional effectiveness and accreditation activities and processes.
- Assist academic schools and departments with the evaluation of their program reviews and accreditation studies.
- Monitor the implementation and track needed actions for improvement of all program self-studies and accreditation related standards.
- Assist in the preparation and editing of program review self-studies.
- Provide expertise in the design and implementation of program evaluation evidence documentation.
- Work with faculty and administrators to enhance the integration, consistency, rigor, effectiveness and documentation of assessment processes at the university.
- Develop resource materials and presentations to help faculty and staff streamline and improve their program assessment practices to maximize the use of evaluation results.
- Train faculty and staff in the use of program evaluation and accreditation documentation tool.
- Conduct document content analysis for updates, consistency and accuracy.
- Work with the Webmaster to make sure that the CAU website contains current content information.
- Create, manage and organize online document workroom.
- Serve on various university committees
Clark Atlanta University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer