Job Seekers, Sign In
Nursing Adjunct Faculty - RN Program « Position Deleted on 2/09/2013 »
|Institution:||Brown Mackie College - Fort Wayne|
|Location:||Fort Wayne, IN|
|Posted:||12/10/2012 (Reposted Job: Initially posted on 10/05/2012)|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsThe part time instructor facilitates meaningful learning of the course competencies in the curriculum and proactively supports all facets of the learning environment. S/He provides education through learning-centered instruction that will enable graduates to fulfill the evolving needs of the marketplace. S/He encourages a culture of learning that values mutual responsibility and respect, life-long learning and ethics as well as personal and professional development. This position is part time/adjunct only.
Incumbent must assure that the EDMC philosophy: quality services to clients; development, growth, involvement, and recognition of employees; sound economic principles; and environment which is conducive to innovation, positive thinking and expansion - is considered in carrying out the duties and responsibilities of this position.
- Master's of Science Degree in Nursing.
- Zero to two years experience in instruction or formalized education process, preferably in a post-secondary or college institution.
- Membership in a professional association tied to area of instruction preferred.
- Medial-Surgical, OB and PEDS experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to build successful relationships with student populations.
- Outstanding conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated time management and detail-oriented skills.
- Computer based skills (i.e., software, analytical, and report writing skills).
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet frequently occurring deadlines.
- Ability to develop a professional rapport with diverse school/campus constituents.
- Ability to develop and complete projects without continued direct supervision.
- Ability to learn from students' participation, demonstrates fair and consistent behavior in all matters, and shows compassion without being ineffectual.
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.