Job Seekers, Sign In
Adjunct Faculty- CINS « Position Deleted on 2/09/2013 »
|Institution:||Ivy Tech Community College|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsProvide instruction [classes, labs, clinicals] within CINS program.
1. Effectively deliver assigned classes in accordance with College loading policy and course objectives. [Also including clinical supervision or other program-specific responsibilities].
2. Develop and maintain course outlines, syllabi, lesson plans, assignments, tests, and other course materials.
3. Maintain student records, attendance, grades, and or other documentation as required. Maintain a safe, quality classroom or lab, including equipment, supplies, inventory, and maintenance.
A qualified member in computer information systems is one who:
- Possesses a bachelor's degree in mathematics, engineering, or business/computer-related field from a regionally accredited institution as appropriate to the course and/or specialty being taught
- Professional Certification (nation, regional, or state) in the field
- 2 years of in-field professional employment
- Experience with Windows and Microsoft Office applications
- Programming experience preferred
- Ability to work morning hours a must
- Ability to teach dual credit at Corydon High School during the day