Job Seekers, Sign In
Analyst/Programmer, Kelley School of Business « Position Deleted on 1/12/2013 »
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsJob Summary:
- Designs, develops, and implements software applications and tools in support of administrative operation, teaching, research, and other functions of the Kelley School;
- Maintains and continues developing Kelley Intranet and other systems built on top of Microsoft SharePoint technology; and
- Works with business analysts and clients to conduct system analysis and project scope specifications.
- Determines technical feasibility;
- Designs solutions related to hardware and software requirements; and
- Performs related planning, data modeling, data flow diagramming, structural design, programming, testing, and system maintenance.
- Stays abreast of current technical developments in related software, programming languages and tools, etc. and makes recommendations on system improvement.
REQUIRED: Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field and two years of programming experience.
Experience in software application development, relational database design, and multi-tier architecture; and working knowledge and experience with Microsoft .Net, C#, and Microsoft SQL server.
Preferred: Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft SharePoint.
Applications accepted until January 10, 2012, or until position is filled.
Apply to OLA 7558.
Indiana University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and a provider of ADA services. We value diversity and encourage applications from women, members of minority groups, and persons with disabilities.