Job Seekers, Sign In
Research Analyst « Position Deleted on 1/19/2013 »
|Institution:||Oakton Community College|
|Location:||Des Plaines, IL|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsFor over 40 years, Oakton Community College has been the setting where thousands begin or continue their college or career studies. Educating people of all ages, from all walks of life and from more than 40 nations, Oakton focuses on improving the quality of life for everyone who enters its doors.
- Continuing education
- Exceptional benefits
- Paid winter break
- Fridays off during the summer
- Compile/process data and prepare summary reports relative to use of College services such as the Learning Center and Advising Services.
- Process data and prepare summary reports about the academic performance, progress and achievement of students, using data from the College's student information system, Office of Research databases, institutional surveys and other studies, and externally-supplied data from sources such as the IBHE shared datafile and the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Assist with development of surveys, computer applications, presentation documents and other materials required for the implementation of research assessment projects.
- Prepare datasets and statistical programs for analysis and reporting of data.
- Write and execute statistical and presentation programs using SAS, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SQL, and other products available at the College.
- Work with faculty and staff to present and interpret data from research and assessment projects.
This is a full time position that works Monday - Friday, during traditional daytime hours.
This position is compensated $48,184 annually.
For further details, visit our website at www.oakton.edu and select the Employment link.
Oakton Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, age, sex, marital status, veteran’s status, or sexual orientation in its employment practices.