Job Seekers, Sign In
Law Admissions Counselor, School of Law « Position Deleted on 1/15/2013 »
|Institution:||University of Baltimore|
|Salary:||$40,000 to $43,000 USD Per Year|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsLaw Admissions Counselor
School of Law
University of Baltimore
Regular, full-time exempt position with full, competitive benefits package
Documents must be received by 1/14/2013
Vacancy Number 300283
The Law Admissions Counselor will conduct informational sessions, meet with prospective law students and participate in law recruitment events and activities. Duties include:
- Research and collect contact information for college and university pre-law advisors and placement personnel.
- Schedule off campus recruitment visits with appropriate college/university personnel.
- Represent the law school at law recruitment fairs.
- Meet with and make presentations to prospective law students at their home institutions.
- Participate in on campus recruitment events.
- Provide tours of the law school and campus to prospective law students.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree required. Graduate degree or recent JD from an ABA approved law school preferred.
At least one year of experience working in college, university, or law school admissions required. Graduate/law school degree can be substituted for experience.
Position requires extensive travel and a valid driver's license. Also required: ability to lead a team in a changing environment and support leadership efforts to promote strategic plans; superior communication, organizational and interpersonal skills; a proactive customer service orientation, and ability to work with diverse populations.
TO APPLY: Include your Vacancy Number on all documents. Electronic submission is expected. Submit a single PDF or Word file with your cover letter, resume, and any additional information you would like to have considered. Visit http://www.ubalt.edu/about-ub/offices-and-services/human-resources/jobseekers/jobs-at-ub.cfm?&posting=780 to review application instructions. Documents must be received by the closing date in order to be considered.