Job Seekers, Sign In
Assessment Coordinator « Position Deleted on 2/08/2013 »
|Institution:||College of Micronesia-FSM|
|Location:||Pohnpei, Micronesia, Federated States of|
|Salary:||$17,643 to $19,880 USD Per Year|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsDuties: Under the supervision of the Director of Institutional Research and Planning Office [IRPO], the position is to provide the following essential responsibilities:
- Coordinate Assessment of Institutional Learning Outcomes [ILOs]. Plan, implement and coordinate college wide assessment of the ILOs across departments and campus sites; compile data and prepare reports in collaboration with appropriate divisions and offices; and conduct study analysis of correlation of ILO data with other critical data from the college, and make recommendations for improvement for obtaining desired levels of ILOs.
- Coordinate Assessment of General Education [GE] core learning outcomes for degree and certificate programs including developmental education program component; plan, implement and coordinate college wide assessment of the GE core student learning outcomes appropriate for all campuses sites; compile data and prepare reports in collaboration with appropriate instructional divisions and IRPO;and conduct study/analysis or correlation of College of Micronesia-FSM Entrance Test [COMET] testing data, with placement and General Assessment Student earning Outcomes [SLOs] assessment findings and make recommendations for improvement of testing, placement and general education program.
- Oversee college assessment system software, provide training on use of the software and update on changes in the software. Provide support to supervisors to ensure timely entry of information and data into the assessment software at course, office, program, department and institutional levels.
- Provide training on assessment strategies, and linking assessment to planning for academic and nonacademic programs.
- Prepare annual college wide assessment report that address ILo assessment, program assessment and program review, GE assessment and other assessment data. Prepare other reports as necessary. Make recommendations for overall improvement of assessment at the college. Assit with the design, implementation and analysis of research against assessment findings
- Serve on committees and perform other duties as assigned.
Contact: Applications are available at the College of Micronesia-FSM Human Resources Office, state campus sites or the college's website at www.comfsm.fm.
Process: Applicants must submit letter of interest, resume, COM-FSM Employment Application form, official college transcripts, and 3 up to date letters of recommendation to Human Resources Office at the address above or send via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 7, 2013. Review and interview will follow shortly. If your application is incomplete, it will not be retained for further review. A successful candidate is to be on island by the first week of August.
The College reserves the right to request or require from any applicant additional documentation or certification in addition to the minimum requirements stated in this advertisement in order to be considered for this position. All persons applying must meet or exceed any additional qualifications required in the COM-FSM Personnel Policy and Procedure Manual.
The College of Micronesia–FSM is an equal opportunity employer.
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.