Job Seekers, Sign In
Behavioral Research Adjunct Faculty « Position Deleted on 3/10/2013 »
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsFranklin University is seeking adjunct (part-time) faculty to teach face-to-face and/or online courses. Face-to-face. courses meet one night a week for six weeks at our downtown location. Online courses are also six weeks long and may be taught from any internet connection. Teaching assignments include courses for our Bachelor of Science in Marketing.
Minimum application requirements:
- Master's degree in marketing, business or related field plus five years of professional marketing or communication experience.
- or Doctorate in marketing, business or related field and -
- Passion for teaching.
- Desire to share your knowledge and experience with motivated adult learners
- Previous teaching success a plus.
- Internet Marketing or Social Media experience is a plus.
Review of applications begins immediately and continues until filled. To apply, please complete the adjunct application that you can access at www.franklin.edu a copy of your resume or curriculum vita titled "Behavioral Research Adjunct" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer