Job Seekers, Sign In
Admissions Counselor « Position Deleted on 3/10/2013 »
|Posted:||01/09/2013 (Reposted Job: Initially posted on 09/11/2012)|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsCapital Education, located in downtown Chicago, is a dynamic company building the model for higher education partnerships by providing online learning services to privately-held small-to-midsize colleges and universities. CapEd supports our partner institutions throughout every phase of the online program development process, from program assessment to student recruitment and support.
Do you have a passion for higher education and a drive to make a difference? Capital Education is currently recruiting Admissions Counselor candidates for our Chicago office.
Admissions Counselors recruit adult learners for online degree programs offered by the colleges and universities with which Capital Education partners. Successful Admissions Counselors are driven by the desire to help others improve their lives through the pursuit of higher education.
- Meet/exceed student recruitment goals.
- Conduct conversational interviews with prospective students to determine their educational needs and admissibility.
- Clearly explain institutional policies & procedures, programmatic offerings, admissions requirements, and available financing
options to prospective students and/or newly enrolled students.
- Provide a tailored explanation of the features and benefits of the
institution and its degree programs that addresses the student's educational needs and objections to enrolling.
- Guide prospective
students through the admissions process, and remain their central point of contact through the institution's add/drop period.
- Provide superior customer service and support to students, prospective students, and employees at partner institutions.
- Document all interactions with students in the appropriate CRM system.
years experience working for an educational services provider serving adult learners; Bachelor's degree preferred.
track record of consistently converting leads into sales in an inside sales or recruiting environment.
- Strong closing skills,
excellent communication and phone presentation skills, and self-motivated.
- Solutions oriented with strong organizational skills and
- Strong positive attitude and work ethic in an entrepreneurial, team-oriented work environment.
company is exciting and readily changing, so flexibility and adaptability is important.
- Experience in selling a high-value product and service to a diverse customer base is a plus.
For immediate consideration, email your cover letter, resume and salary history or requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org "AC-19-HEJ" in the subject line. Positions are located in our Chicago office and candidates will not be relocated.
EOE and Drug-Free Workplace