Job Seekers, Sign In
Field Admissions Representative « Position Deleted on 3/11/2013 »
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsPOSITION PURPOSE
The primary role of the Field Admissions Representative is to selectively source, interview and enroll prospective students into a qualified career-focused education and guide the prospective student through the enrollment completion process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To be successful in the organization, the Representative must be able to successfully perform their duties by working with diverse contacts nationwide and have a high level of customer service and follow up. Other essential responsibilities include:
- Actively develop high school relationships through career presentations, networking with instructors and administrators, and territory management
- Outbound phone sourcing to company and self generated leads
- Conducting evaluation with prospective students and support networks through in-home, as well as campus based interviews
- Ability to follow established processes by maintaining a high level of productivity to meet and exceed established goals.
- Communicate with students to identify potential concerns and facilitate solutions by acting as a liaison with appropriate school departments to arrange financial aid counseling, document submittal, processing and class attendance
- Remain in contact with students throughout their program in order to assist them in becoming successful graduates
- Quotes prices, terms, conditions and only make representations concerning programs, quality, capacity, and other educational particulars as set forth by the school
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with internal and external partners
- Operate within the highest ethical standards and integrity in all aspects of the position
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent related experience.
- One to three years sales experience, account management and/or customer service with a proven track record of success
- Excellent communication skills and public speaking ability. Bilingual candidates preferred.
- Ability to work in a heavily performance driven environment
- Passion for results, solid work ethic and a winning attitude
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be proficient and possess basic computer skills such as using: windows operating system, web browser and basic Microsoft applications such as Powerpoint and Outlook
- Ability to make basic arithmetic calculations including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division to complete reports and work with pricing.