Job Seekers, Sign In
PT Instructor - Business, Undergrad « Position Deleted on 3/11/2013 »
|Institution:||Trident University International|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsASPIRE - BELIEVE - ACHIEVE --We are Trident University International!
Trident University International is seeking part-time faculty in Business Administration to teach online classes in our Undergraduate Business program. We are looking for candidates to teach undergraduate courses in these areas that emphasize critical thinking and research skills.
Part-time Instructors are responsible for teaching courses that are fully developed and prepared in an online environment. Duties include but are not limited to grading papers, leading threaded discussions and addressing student questions and concerns. Trident University uses a case based methodology of teaching. Our courses are taught over a 12 week period divided into 6 module assignments.
Trident University International, located in Cypress, CA, is a private sector, regionally accredited, fully on-line institution, offering Bachelors, Masters, and PhD degrees in Health Sciences, Education, Business, and Information Systems.
Candidates who meet the below qualifications and have excellent written communication skills, can engage students effectively in written communication format, are able to provide student support and academic coaching that yields performance improvement are encouraged to apply. Candidates must submit a cover letter in addition to the resume, that indicates the courses you believe you are qualified to teach and why.
When you work with Trident University, what you do matters!
Candidate will be subject to a criminal background check.
- PhD degree in Business Administration or related field from an accredited institution.
- Prior college level teaching experience with the adult learner or military student population.
- Experience teaching in an online higher education setting preferred.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to engage students effectively in written communication format.
- Student support and Academic coaching that yields performance improvement.