Job Seekers, Sign In
Head Women's Volleyball Coach/Instructor of Health and PE « Position Deleted on 4/11/2013 »
|Institution:||Dickinson State University|
|Posted:||01/10/2013 (Reposted Job: Initially posted on 10/11/2012)|
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
|Salary:||$40,000 to $45,000 USD Per Year|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsHead Women's Volleyball Coach is responsible for a highly competitive volleyball program which competes in the Frontier Conference and NAIA. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: knowing and abiding by all University, NAIA and Frontier Conference rules and regulations; coaching, recruiting, monitoring student-athletes academic progress, budgeting and scheduling, organization and implantation of practice and game plans; teaching a variety of health and physical education courses.
· Bachelor's degree in Physical Education, Exercise Physiology, Sports Administration and/or a related field. Successful candidate must enroll in and complete an appropriate Master's program; time line will be negotiated.
· Software skills in MS Office Suite, including MS Word and Excel.
· Successful volleyball coaching experience.
· Detailed orientated, conscientious.
· Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to work well with diverse populations.
· Ability to present a professional demeanor at all times.
· Master's degree (or higher) in physical education or related discipline.
· College volleyball coaching experience and college teaching experience.
Dickinson State University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action institution that does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, age, gender or handicap in its admissions, employment practices, educational programs or other activities. Inquiries regarding employment of the affirmative action program may be directed to Affirmative Action, Dickinson State University, Dickinson, ND 58601-4896.