Job Seekers, Sign In
TAA Grant Coordinator « Position Deleted on 3/13/2013 »
|Location:||River Grove, IL|
|Posted:||01/11/2013 (Reposted Job: Initially posted on 06/05/2012)|
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
|Salary:||$55,000 USD Per Year|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsJOB SUMMARY/BASIC FUNCTION:
The Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) grant Faculty Coordinator is responsible for all grant activities including but not limited to the development and review of curricula and coordination of faculty associated with new sustainable agriculture and landscape practices curricula. The coordinator will also work closely with the Dean of the area in hiring curriculum developers and meeting grant deliverables and deadlines.
Masters' degree in Sustainable Agriculture, Horticulture, Agriculture, Plant Sciences, Environmental Science, Food Production, Agribusiness or related field preferred.
1. One year of grant management experience.
2. One year of curriculum development working at a community college.
1. Demonstrated understanding and commitment to community college philosophies through either direct work experience and/or affiliations.
2. Experience with and functional knowledge of adult pedagogy, curriculum design and development software, specifically open source.
1. Previous experience with design, development, and delivery of instructional online software and curricula.
2. Ability to develop new curriculum using proven instructional design techniques.
3. Strong interpersonal skills with the capacity to interact effectively at all levels of the organization, including excellent written and oral communication abilities.
A. Curriculum Development -
B. Administration -
C. Training -
D. Meetings -
E. Ongoing Development -
F. Employer Partners -
Special Instructions to Applicants:
A complete position description position can be e-mailed to you upon request by calling Curtis Tippin at (708) 456-0300 x3075.
This is a grant funded position (3 years).
This position is budgeted for $58,500.00 per year.
Triton College is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Institution.
Triton College is committed to to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and a work environment which fosters respect for each individual and for the rights of others.