Job Seekers, Sign In
Media Center Clerk - Aviation Technology Center « Position Deleted on 1/31/2013 »
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsVincennes University and the Aviation Technology Center are seeking applicants for Media Center Clerk. This is a full time support staff position with benefits located in Indianapolis, IN.
Qualifications: Minimum high school diploma or G.E.D.
Requirements: Experience in a busy office environment; ability to multi-task, excellent communication skills; will interact with ATC Director, students, faculty, staff, etc; working knowledge of current computer software, accounting experience helpful. Marketing and student services experience helpful; Professional appearance and manner are essential.
and record-keeping as pertains to all periodical literature.
- Assistance of students with research and general library
- Maintain functionality and usability of all library equipment (computer, fiche readers, etc.)
- General library
functions (cataloging, shelving, student checkout, etc.)
- Order and keep in stock any necessary non-bibliographic
- Assign Student Lockers.
- Provide instructors with examination and desk copies for
- Order textbooks for all courses taught at the ATC.
- Order supplies for sale to students.
- Perform any operations
necessary to the function of a retail book store.
- Order cap and gown sets for graduation ceremonies.
- Post Tuition
- Student accounts-posting tuition payments and textbook charges.
- Process application
- Generate/Review/Correct daily income report.
- Coordinate with the main campus to keep the
tests current and operable.
- Explain and administer internet-based test to incoming students.
- Organize and catalog results;
report to main office ATC.
- Proctor exams for students as needed.
- Assist ATC
Director and Marketing Director with marketing functions.
- Track inquiries and new student applications.
- Other duties as assigned by Director.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and contact information for three references to Vincennes University, Human Resources, 1002 North First Street, Vincennes, IN 47591 or email to email@example.com. Deadline for first consideration is Monday, February 4, 2013.
Vincennes University is an AA/EO employer.