Department Faculty - School Psychology « Position Deleted on 4/23/2013 »
|Institution:||The Chicago School of Professional Psychology|
Founded in 1979, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an independent professional graduate school with a dynamic student body and a professionally accomplished faculty. Our curriculum and training opportunities prepare graduates to deliver outstanding professional services emphasizing the ability to understand and work with diverse populations.
TCSPP is seeking to hire a faculty member for its School Psychology Department, at the Assistant or Associate Professor rank.
- Teaching Ed.S. and Ed.D. level students
- Student advisement, including dissertation supervision
- Research and scholarship
- Service to the school, community, and profession
- Earned doctorate degree in School Psychology, Neuropsychology, or related field
- 3 years of experience as a school psychologist
- Experience teaching graduate students
- Interest in early childhood assessment/intervention preferred
- Experience supervising school psychologists preferred
- Experience supervising dissertations preferred
For more information about The Chicago School of Professional Psychology visit www.thechicagoschool.edu
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an affiliate of TCS Education System. For more information about TCS Education System visit www.tcsedsystem.org
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.