Job Seekers, Sign In
Manager, Enrollment - Walden « Position Deleted on 1/19/2013 »
|Institution:||Walden University - Baltimore|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobs
The Regional Enrolment Manager leads, coordinates, supports, and motivates one or more teams of Enrolment Advisors who are active in a target region. As a Regional Enrolment Manager it will be your responsibility to meet and exceed sales targets, revenue targets, and budgets for your target region. You will work closely together with the Enrolment Director and other Regional Enrolment Managers to develop and ensure the highest level of performance of the Advisors in your region and the Enrolment department.
Meet and exceed sales and revenue targets on a monthly basis by providing direction, communication, group process facilitation, coordination and support to one or more teams of 10-15 Enrolment Advisors who are active in the target region;
Help create a working environment where Enrolment Advisors are willing to exert themselves to meet personal, team, and regional goals;
Enable and empower the regional team(s) to develop new strategies for successes in sales, revenue and student experience in the target region;
Work with other Regional Enrolment Managers to implement best sales practices, and
Participate in committees and teams within the organization to improve the overall student experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Bachelors Degree required or similar education, preferably in management.
A sales professional, who:
- has the ability to analyze reports, evaluate sales calls and work in a fast paced international environment;
- possesses an excellent understanding of sales skills and sales funnel management, and
- has excellent organizational and project management skills and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and standard Internet applications
- Demonstrates self-discipline, strong people skills
- Does not accept the status quo and takes initiative.
- Has ability to solve problems, see the big picture, handle stress and influence
- Displays a positive spirit, understands people.
- Is willing to take responsibility, make changes.
- Has integrity and values.
- Has the ability to see what needs to be done next.
- Is accepted as a leader by others.
- Has the ability and desire to keep learning.
- Has a manner that draws people.
- Has a good self-image.
- Has a willingness to serve others.
- Has the ability to bounce back when problems arise.
At least 2 years experience as a manager, preferably of a team of at least six employees
At least 3 years of sales experience.
Good feeling for multicultural background is an advantage.
Experience with change management is an advantage