Job Seekers, Sign In
Director of Admissions « Position Deleted on 3/19/2013 »
|Institution:||University of Chicago Booth School of Business|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsThe Director Admissions Outreach is a member of the department's senior leadership team, responsible for establishing the overall marketing strategy for the office. Work closely with the Associate Dean and the Director of Admissions Operations to ensure that recruiting strategies are in line with overall institutional goals and are effectively communicated and executed by the admissions office.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for developing a comprehensive marketing plan to attract top students to both apply and enroll in Chicago Booth's Full-time MBA program.
- Provide leadership to Admissions Full-time staff.
- Works directly with the Booth Marketing department to develop and implement strategies to promote the Booth brand to key target markets.
- Oversees all Admissions Full-time communications to prospective students, admits, alumni, etc. including collaborations with the Dean's office, and various Booth publications.
- Create and manage overall yield experience for admitted students from the time of application to the time of enrollment.
- Keeps office current of market trends and competition through benchmarking, research, surveys and overall market.
- Develop and maintain analytics to track success of marketing initiatives for quarterly and annual admission reports.
- Manage and develop strategies for online Booth presence for the Full-Time admissions office, including website, blogs and various social media platforms.
- Primary liaison with the Booth Marketing Department, Student Services Office, Career Services and various Academic Centers.
- Serve as a key member of the Admissions department evaluation team, making recommendations for both admissions and scholarship opportunities.
- Manage the Admission's outreach and marketing budget.
- Travel and conduct admission presentations around the world.
Bachelor's degree required.
Master's degree strongly preferred.
A minimum of six years of admissions and/or marketing experience required.
At least three years supervisory experience required.
Experience with social media and various internet platforms a preferred.
Proven ability to successfully implement a strategic plan including budget management, strategic vision required.
Excellent written and oral communication skills with the comfort level of speaking to large groups, senior management, alumni, etc. required.
Ability to lead team and proven ability to develop strong working relationships across all levels of an organization required.
Ability to travel along with the ability to attend events at night and weekends required.
Outstanding interpersonal skills required.
Independence and ability to multitask required
An entrepreneurial spirit coupled with an analytical approach to problem solving preferred.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.