Job Seekers, Sign In
Director of Institutional Research « Position Deleted on 2/18/2013 »
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsJOB NUMBER: 2013046P
SALARY: $48,270 + Experience
OBJECTIVE: To provide timely and accurate research information to the administration in support of the planning, budgeting, assessment and decision-making processes at the college.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a collection of data and reports to support program review, student outcomes, accreditation, matriculation, data integrity, and state and federal reporting requirements [specifically Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) and appropriate state reports].
- Responsible for all reporting needs related to Banner and Oracle Discoverer, including developing reports for other departments, training staff and faculty how to use the software, and providing necessary reports as requested.
- Manages the Campus Climate software system which is used for evaluations and other surveys, as well as assisting with the implementation of assessment management software.
- Directs research staff as needed.
- Coordinates, interprets and reports an extensive range of quantitative and qualitative data on all facets of the college and related educational issues, including areas such as institutional characteristics, educational forecasts (e.g., enrollment projections), fiscal affairs, etc.
- Coordinates survey design and oversees survey processes to include perceptions of internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversees Student Evaluation of Instruction (SEOI) process as it relates to the faculty evaluation process.
- Serves as the Chair of the college-wide Data Compliance Committee and lead data coordinator for all college data activities, including design, implementation, assessment, and reporting of new data management processes and procedures leading to the identification and analyses of institutional and program outcomes related to student success.
- Collaborates with administration, faculty, and staff in the design, execution, interpretation and reporting of mandatory and voluntary institutional research studies.
- Responsible for data analyses and information in support of planning, outcomes assessment, reporting, and action on results in each program area of the college.
- Responsible for organizing and running training sessions for faculty and staff related to interpretation of data.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned.
Blinn College offers an excellent benefit package for full-time employees which includes: vacation, sick leave, retirement plans, health, dental and life insurance. Employer pays all full-time employees' health and life insurance and half of dependent coverage.
In order to be considered for the position, you must complete the following steps:
- Create the Blinn College online employment application.
- After you complete your application, please be sure to search jobs and click on this position and apply to this job.
- You will be prompted to answer several questions in order to successfully apply to the job.