Job Seekers, Sign In
Institutional Assessment Coordinator « Position Deleted on 2/13/2013 »
|Institution:||Green River Community College|
|Salary:||$60,000 USD Per Year|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsThe Institutional Assessment Coordinator will be the primary administrator charged with coordinating with faculty, administration, and staff to assure jointly that all learning outcomes and other assessment activities are meeting state, federal, and accreditation standards.
Promote an institutional approach to assessment that is inclusive of non-instructional areas and uses outcomes-based methodology in those areas.
- Collaborate with Learning Outcomes Committee and other committees to support faculty systematize and enhance the instructional assessment process. Advise, support, and coordinate with faculty to advance further evolving systemization, measurement, and analysis of student learning outcomes for instructional programs.
- Collaborate with administrators and staff and appropriate committees to develop assessment outcomes for non-instructional college support areas. Advise, support, and coordinate with faculty, administrators, and staff to further advance evolving systemization, measurement, and analysis of outcomes for non-instructional assessment activities and support areas at the college in the following areas: planning, implementation, measurement, data analysis, and reporting.
- Develop continuous improvement processes and feedback loops in instructional and non-instructional assessment to aid in college strategic planning process and accreditation requirements.
- Research, recommend, and enhance existing data systems and develop new data systems to support instructional and non-instructional assessment - including a database system to house artifacts of assessment to provide evidence of assessment continuous improvement process to satisfy Accreditation standards and support the College Mission, Core Themes, Strategic Plan, and all levels of learning outcomes.
- Assist Executive Director of Institutional Effectiveness in integrating assessment systems with other data systems in Institutional Effectiveness Department
- Design and develop training, materials, resource materials and presentations to support faculty, staff, and administrators in collecting data, measuring, and analyzing their instructional and non-instructional assessment practices - including visuals and process mapping. This support includes, but is not limited to, the framework of accreditation and support for grant applications.
- Bachelors Degree (higher education administration, social sciences, research/statistics, business, public administration, or related field AND three (3) years experience in assessment and/or in a higher education setting.
Masters Degree and experience in designing, implementing, and/or managing: best practices in outcomes assessment, student learning outcomes assessment, academic program review and assessment, course-level assessment, and college support functions assessment.
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods, including the following: survey design, interviews, focus groups, statistical analysis, sampling methods, statistical software packages, database software, and developing/calibrating rubrics.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to translate complex data into clear and meaningful information is required as well as excellent analytical skills, strong organizational skills and the ability to work collaboratively and independently. Demonstrated experience leading teams or committees. Excellent team and collaboration skills, particularly with subject matter experts.
The Office of Human Resources at Green River Community College (GRCC) provides a variety of professional support services to the campus and general public. We are committed to cultural diversity in recruiting and hiring the highest level of candidates in order to meet the college’s staffing needs. While adhering to the rules and regulations under which our office must operate, we further strive to maintain a high degree of integrity, fairness, friendliness and confidentiality. We strongly encourage all qualified applicants, ESPECIALLY ETHNIC AND RACIAL MINORITIES, WOMEN, PERSONS OF DISABILITY, PERSONS OVER THE AGE OF 40, AND DISABLED AND/OR VIETNAM-ERA VETERANS to apply. It is the responsibility of applicants selected for interviews to notify the college of any accommodations required as a result of a disability covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.