Research Analyst - Office of Institutional Research & Evaluation « Position Deleted on 3/26/2013 »
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
The Office of Institutional Research & Evaluation serves as a research resource to the university community. The range of assistance is great - from consulting on survey construction to designing, executing and reporting entire projects. The office routinely completes marketing research, outcomes assessments, and evaluations for various offices and schools within the university.
The Research Analyst, in collaboration with a broad array of professionals, contributes to the development and execution of all phases of both research and evaluation projects, including design, implementation, analysis, and report preparation. The analyst may act in the role of consultant to help build evaluation capacity or be responsible for all aspects of a program evaluation. The Analyst will work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree
- Three (3) years of related experience
- Proficiency using a statistical software package (e.g. SPSS, SAS, or STATA), as well as Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex program evaluations
- Knowledge of logic models, research design, statistical analysis (multivariate statistics), and qualitative & quantitative research methods
- Experience with spreadsheet & graphic software, and in developing and maintaining data management systems.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Work effectively on several projects simultaneously
- Compose accurate and clearly written reports and documents
- Work independently within basic guidelines and parameters
- Gather and analyze available data and draw logical conclusions
- Establish & maintain effective collaborative working team relationships
- Engage in proactive problem solving and critical thinking/analysis
- Master's or doctorate in program evaluation, education, public health, or related field.
- Familiarity with higher education issues, assessment, performance indicators, and accreditation a plus.
Tufts University is an AA/EO employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds.PI52649101