Job Seekers, Sign In
Assistant/Associate Professor - Physical Education « Position Deleted on 4/15/2013 »
|Location:||Fort Wayne, IN|
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsIndiana Tech is seeking a dynamic individual to lead our Physical Education Program (K-12) within a tenure-track (Assistant/Associate Professor) full-time teaching position.
Applicants should address their preparation, knowledge, skills, and experience in the following areas:
1. Master degree required, doctoral degree preferred in Physical Education or related field from a regionally accredited postsecondary institution
2. Licensed K-12 teacher
3. Experience in teaching physical education/kinesiology within the last 5 years
4. Student teaching supervisory experience/field placement experience
5. Knowledge of postsecondary pedagogy and relevant postsecondary teaching experience
6. Organized individual who is proficient to compile data for state reporting and accreditation process
7. Embraces diversity
8. Peer coaching/consulting/staff development
9. Collegial and collaborative
10. Effective use of technology in all aspects of work including teaching
11. Knowledge of the NCATE/NASPE accreditation process
12. Knowledge of the Common Core Standards and Indiana State Standards
13. Committed to excellence in teaching and advising at K-12 or postsecondary
14. Multi-cultural/diversity teaching experiences
15. Effective skills in networking and collaboration supporting partner school relationships
16. Service to the institution, service to the profession, service to the community
17. Research/scholarly work
Please apply online at, https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=4028351 and attach one document containing resume, letter of intent, at least 3 contacts for professional references and transcripts. Please note - our system can hold only one document, applicants will need to upload all materials together.
No phone calls, please.
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.