Program Coordinator-RXTN Program « Position Deleted on 4/21/2013 »
|Institution:||Volunteer State Community College|
Program Coordinator-RXTN Program
Volunteer State Community College
Posting Number: 0600581
Position Type: Professional/Administrative
Department: Allied Health - Allied Health Core
This is a grant funded position lasting for approximately three years. The position will be located at the Main Campus in Gallatin, but may require travel to other sites.
Minimum Job Requirements:
1. Associate's Degree required, Bachelor's Degree preferred. Degree must be from a regionally accredited institution.
2. Minimum of two (2) years of office management or project management experience required, grant experience and supervisory experience preferred.
3. Excellent communication, management, customer service, and problem solving skills.
4. Proficiency in computer usage, including Microsoft Office.
5. Experience in online course delivery and student support preferred.
6. Experience in higher education, community college with knowledge of both credit and non-credit curriculum preferred.
7. Familiarity and experience with Health and/or IT fields preferred.
8. Experience with student support, retention, and success preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Responsible for successful implementation of grant and objectives.
2. Serves as college liaison for grant consortium and other college personnel.
3. Maintain thorough knowledge of grant contract and objectives.
4. Facilitate the set-up and delivery of RXTN staff training, meetings , and onsite activities.
5. Assist completion coaches with recruiting and delivery of student support component.
6, Coordinate scheduling of grant related meetings.
7, Provide office management and purchasing support.
8. Assist grant management staff with budget management and related duties, including performance reporting.
9. Other duties and responsibilities related to the grant implementation and reporting as assigned.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Position contingent upon grant funding from approximately 3-1-13 to 9-30-16.
Posting Date: 03-21-2013
Application Deadline: 04-19-2013
Salary Range: $35,894 - $44,867 depending on experience
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Standard Work Hours: 37.5 hours weekly
Initial Review of Applications: 04-22-2013
To apply, please visit: http://jobs.volstate.edu
Volunteer State Community College, a Tennessee Board of Regents institution, is an AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status in its programs and activities.
Applicants may be subject to Background Check
Volunteer State Community College is an AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status in its programs and activities.