Job Seekers, Sign In
Producer/Videographer « Position Deleted on 3/20/2013 »
|Institution:||University of California - Riverside|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsSalary: $44,150 - $78,929
Category: Management and Professional
Department: Strategic Communications
Date Posted: 11/01/2012
Final Filing Date: open until filled
The UC Riverside Office of Strategic Communications provides campus leadership in planning, coordinating and implementing communications programs that foster increased awareness, understanding and support of UC Riverside's mission, vision, accomplishments and needs among its many internal and external constituencies.
Reporting to the Executive Director, Marketing and Creative Services and working closely with the Manager, Video Production Services, the Producer/Videographer provides leadership in planning, coordinating and implementing the campus's video and audio presence on the Web, on broadcast and cable television outlets, on radio and at campus events. This position works closely with the marketing, creative services and media relations units as well as a variety of campus departments and organizations.
The incumbent will have the following:
- Graduation from college with a major in instructional media or communications or a related field; and three (3) years of professional media production experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with digital video production including equipment management, script writing, shooting, editing software and post-production best practices.
- Experience with digital animation software/editing programs.
- Experience producing multi-media projects.
- Experience producing digital materials for the Web.
- Ability to collaborate and build consensus.
- Ability to carry, transport, set up and break down photographic equipment needed for shoots and other projects.
It would be a bonus if the successful applicant had experience working in higher education along with experience in supervision.
In the Heart of Inland Southern California, UC Riverside is located on nearly 1,200 acres near Box Springs Mountain in Southern California; the park-like campus provides convenient access to the vibrant and growing Inland region. The campus is a living laboratory for the exploration of issues critical to growing communities' air, water, energy, transportation, politics, the arts, history and culture. UCR gives every student the resources to explore, engage, imagine and excel.
At UC Riverside we celebrate diversity and are proud of our #4 ranking among the nation for most diverse universities (US News and World Report 2011). Become part of a place that fosters success for all its constituents, students, faculty, and staff, and where work/life balance and campus culture are integral to our way of life.
UCR is ranked 41st among top public universities (US News and World Report 2011) and is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer, with a commitment to workforce diversity.
For information about our generous employee benefits package, visit: Employee Benefits Overview
UCR is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer with a commitment to workforce diversity.