Provosts and Productivity: Five Starting Points
by James Martin and James E. Samels, 2/10/2016
In Martin and Samels third blog post, the authors present five strategies for increasing institutional productivity.
How to Handle Advancement Job Opportunities (and Create Career Karma)
by Dennis Barden, 2/08/2016
The abundance of opportunities in advancement can often be tempting when you're considering a new career. But do you really know the best way to go about evaluating whether or not a position is right for you?
Turning the Tide: Can Admissions Reforms Redefine Achievement?
by Julie Renee Posselt, Assistant Professor of Higher Education, University of Michigan, from The Conversation, 2/04/2016
A recent report out of Harvard calls for college and university admissions to be "more humane, less super-human." But is it enough to have a major impact on the academy?
- Job Search Advice
- Resume/CV, cover letter, and interviewing tips to help you succeed in your higher ed job search.
- Salary Surveys
- View median salaries for hundreds of faculty, administrative, and executive positions.
- Higher Education Employment Report
- HigherEdJobs' quarterly report on employment trends in higher education.
- Register for upcoming webcasts or view past webcasts hosted by HigherEdJobs.
- Institutional Profiles
- Learn more about the colleges and universities for which you'd like to work.
- Sign-up to receive our newsletter, the Insider Update, featuring higher education news, advice, and jobs.