Job Seekers, Sign In
Research Assistant/Project Services Coordinator « Position Deleted on 3/15/2014 »
|Institution:||George Washington University|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsDEPARTMENT INFORMATION
|Division/Vice President:||Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs (AA)|
|College/School/Department:||Graduate School of Education & Human Development (GSEHD)|
|Internal Applicants Only?||No|
|Posting Number:||Staff - 003134|
|Total Hours Per Week:||40|
|Recruitment Salary Range:||Commensurate with Experience|
|Job Open Date:||01/17/2014|
|Open Until Filled:||Yes|
JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT INFORMATION
2134 G Street - 2134 G St NW - FB0091
Required Licenses/Certifications and other Specific Requirements:
Criminal History Screening, Education/Degree/Certifications Verification, Social Security Number Trace, Sex Offender Registry Search, and Prior Employment Verification
Founded in 1821, GW is the largest institution of higher education in the District of Columbia, to include ten academic units, with a full-time equivalent enrollment of a little over 20,000 students and approximately 11,000 full-time and part-time employees (faculty and staff). The George Washington University is a community dedicated to learning, communication,respect, service and teamwork. As one of the largest private employers in the District of Columbia, the university seeks employees who support the teaching, research, and public service mission of the university.
Associates Degree in education, business, technology, or closely related field.
Five years experience in education and/or administrative assistance or an equivalent.
Associate's Degree in education, business, technology, or related field.
5 years experience in education and/or administrative assistance or equivalent.
- Contributes to the scholarship and research of the EFC.
- Facilitates all distance learning events, trainings, technical assistance calls, and emails.
- Coordinates and facilitates approvals to proceed with copyright requests on repository articles and materials.
- Assists with logistics of the office operations and accountability.
- Proof and/or review drafted content for all projects.
- Performs other work related duties assigned.
- Cover Letter
- Sample Publications
- Letter of Recommendation 1
- Letter of Recommendation 2
- Letter of Recommendation 3
The George Washington University is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action institution.
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.