Job Seekers, Sign In
Part-Time Faculty: Teacher Education Online « Position Deleted on 4/02/2011 »
|Institution:||United States University|
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsUnited States University (formerly InterAmerican College) is currently seeking additional part-time Professors to teach courses in Education online.
United States University was founded in 1997 to provide a unique learning environment based on academic rigor, personal attention, and fulfilling the educational needs of underserved populations including the Hispanic and Latino communities in Southern California. United States University (http://www.usuniversity.edu) is uniquely successful in serving its target population and attaining its academic and social missions.
* Diversity in Education
* Education-Teaching Credential
* Health and Nutrition in Education
* Technology in Education
Essential Job Functions:
* Prepare course curriculum, encourage and facilitate interactive class discussions
* Advise and mentor students
* Interact with an academically and culturally diverse student population
* Submit grades and applicable documents in a timely manner
* Promote retention and enrollment growth within the program(s)
* Attend University and department faculty meetings
* Continue professional development and scholarly research in area(s) of expertise
* Other duties as assigned
* Doctoral/Terminal Degree in Education (from a regionally accredited university/college)
* Three years teaching at the university level and/or equivalent experience
* Experienced and or willing to teach online
* Flexible to teach day, evening, and or weekends
* Publications and promising scholarly activity
* Computer skills and proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
* Pass background and reference checks
Please send letter of interest and resume electronically to
Dr. Shelia Lewis
Associate Provost for Quality Assurance
United States University is an equal opportunity employer.
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.