Job Seekers, Sign In
Adjunct Medical Laboratory Technician Instructor « Position Deleted on 8/27/2011 »
|Institution:||South Central College, A Minnesota Community and Technical College|
|Location:||North Mankato, MN|
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsSouth Central College is currently developing a pool of qualified adjunct candidates to teach Medical Terminology courses on our Faribault and North Mankato campuses.
* Teach discipline specific content in a face-to-face, hybrid or online format (lecture and lab).
* Review, revise and/or develop curriculum specific to industry trends that meets higher education outcomes.
* Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology.
Occupational Experience Requirement:
* Two full-time years (or equivalent) of verified related paid work experience as a medical laboratory technologist.
* One year of this work experience shall be within the five years immediately preceding the date of application for the credential field. The recency requirement shall be waived if the individual has two years of successful full-time (or equivalent) postsecondary teaching experience in the credential field within the last five years.
* Medical Laboratory Technologist certification by one of the following: American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP), National Credentialing Agency for Laboratory Personnel (NCA), American Association of Bioanalysts (AAB), or American Medical Technologists (AMT).
* Teaching and laboratory training experience
Apply online at http://www.southcentral.edu/human-resources/jobs-board.html and click on Faculty and Adjunct Faculty Positions. SCC requires that you attach an electronic cover letter, resume, copy of your transcript(s), and a list of three or more references to your online job application. Official transcript(s) must be provided to Human Resources upon hire. Paper applications and resumes will not be considered.
Closing Date: Open until filled
NOTICE: In accordance with the Minnesota State Colleges & Universities (MnSCU) Vehicle Fleet Safety Program, employees driving on college/university business who use a rental or state vehicle shall be required to conform to MnSCU's vehicle use criteria and consent to a Motor Vehicle Records check.
South Central College is an equal opportunity, affirmative action educator and employer and a member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System.
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.