Job Seekers, Sign In
Didactic Instructor « Position Deleted on 5/06/2012 »
|Institution:||Physician Affiliate Group of New York|
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsPhysician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is comprised of over 2,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health and Hospitals Corporation (HHC), the largest public health system in the US. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
This challenging opportunity will be based at Harlem Hospital Center, a 286 bed acute care facility and a designated Level 1Trauma Center that offers a full spectrum of medical, surgical, diagnostic, therapeutic, and family support services, as well as specialty services that include a Burn, Adult ICU, Neonatal ICU, Pediatric ICU and Cardiac Care Units. In addition, we are located just minutes away from mid-town Manhattan, and are a teaching hospital academically affiliated with Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons.
Responsibilities will include:
- Teaching courses within the radiological curriculum that coordinate with clinical expertise
- Participating in student recruitment
- Developing course objectives, outlines, lesson plans and curriculum
- Providing counseling and advice to students
- Designing, preparing and developing teaching material that conforms to Radiologic curriculum and AART curriculum guidelines
- Instructing/evaluating students
- Participating in periodic review/revision of course materials
- Handling other related functions as needed
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and an environment that fosters both professional and academic growth. For immediate consideration, please apply online and reference Job ID number 2012-1126, at: www.pagny.org/careers.asp. EOE M/F/D/V
PHYSICIAN AFFILIATE GROUP OF NEW YORK, PC
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.