Job Seekers, Sign In
Instructor (RNTT) Social/Applied Psychology « Position Deleted on 4/21/2012 »
|Institution:||Southeast Missouri State University|
|Location:||Cape Girardeau, MO|
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
|Notes:||included on Affirmative Action email|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsDepartment of Psychology
College of Liberal Arts
- Teach 30 hours of undergraduate courses (15 hours/5 courses per semester) in psychology
- Teach a variety of courses across the curriculum in the psychology major including introductory courses and courses in social, applied, or health psychology
- Assist students and maintain a schedule of office hours
- Advise students about course and program information in the psychology major and minor
- Attend meetings and engage in service projects as needed
- Master's degree in Psychology with experimental research emphasis or Ph.D. or ABD Psychology applicants satisfying this requirement are encouraged to apply - Master's/Ph.D. by May 2012 (Degree must be from a regionally accredited or internationally accredited/government certified university)
- Demonstrated ability to teach assigned courses
- Willingness to teach online courses or face-to-face classes
- Demonstrated strong communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to collegiality when interacting with others within the University community
- Demonstrated commitment to working with multicultural populations and awareness of the issues affecting women and minorities
Departmental Information: Information regarding the Department of Psychology can be found at: http://www.semo.edu/psychology/.
Compensation: Commensurate with education and experience. The University provides an excellent benefits package including retirement, medical, sick leave, holidays, individual and dependent tuition benefits.
Application Deadline: The position is available fall 2012 and will remain open until filled. To ensure full consideration, applications must be received by April 15, 2012.
Required Information: To apply submit the following items via e-mail to email@example.com or mail to Melissia Coffee, Employment Specialist, Human Resources, Southeast Missouri State University, One University Plaza, MS3150, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701:
- Letter of interest addressing all position qualifications and how you learned of this position
- Current curriculum vitae
- Unofficial copies of transcripts (official transcripts required for employment)
- Names, telephone numbers, addresses and e-mail addresses of three professional references
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLYER
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.