Student Engagement Ambassador
Performs the day-to-day functions associated with the operation of the student engagement spaces and resources including the Campus Center, Student Lounge and Center for Student Involvement. Assist in the development and implementation of programs that foster student connections at JCCC in collaboration with diverse Learner Engagement departments.
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Must be enrolled in twelve (12) credit hours at JCCC and maintain 2.0 cumulative GPA. (If employed in the summer, must be enrolled in a minimum of three (3) credit hours at JCCC and maintain a 2.0 GPA) required.
- Ability to work in a team environment required.
- Evening and weekend hours required.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people required.
- Self-starter and ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment required.
- Strong interpersonal and discernment skills required.
- Ability to manage time effectively required.
- Experience working with the public preferred.
$10.00 per hour. KPERS eligible position. Eligible for part-time educational and annual leave benefits. Eligible for voluntary tax sheltered annuity, use of Lifetime Fitness Center, JCCC Hiersteiner Child Center, and Staff Development.