Job Seekers, Sign In
Vice President of Student Finance « Position Deleted on 2/13/2013 »
|Institution:||Prospect Education / Charter College|
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
|Notes:||included on Affirmative Action email|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsPOSITION DESCRIPTION
The Vice President of Student Finance is responsible for all aspects of student financial aid administration and services. This position reports to the Chief Operations Officer.
This position is ideal for someone with a track record of excellence leading a financial aid organization for a multi-campus proprietary college system. Prospect Education is the owner and operator of a privately held, for profit, post-secondary entity called Charter College. This position is located in our Company headquarters in Reno, Nevada with campuses operating in California, Washington, Alaska, and On-line.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Outstanding leadership skills and a visionary concerning the structure, operations, and processes of a highly effective financial
- Seasoned manager that's "been there, done that"
- Ability to see the big picture with sound business
judgment and quickly questions things that don't make sense
- Integrity without question
- Creative problem solver,
understanding of best practices, and ability to simplify business processes
- Excellent knowledge of federal, state, and agency rules
- Sound understanding of accounting and finance concepts
- Great communication and effective people skills
while dealing with various levels of the organization
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and some type of post-secondary CRP/ERP system CampusVue preferred
- Required: Bachelor's degree in Business,
Accounting or Finance required; MBA or equivalent experience preferred
- Ten (10) year's experience in proprietary college financial
aid administration with prior oversight of a multi-campus environment is required
- Prior interactions and dealings with auditors and regulators
- Overnight travel: 10%-40% is required
We offer great benefits including Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Profit Sharing, Short Term and Long Term Disability benefits, Paid Time Off / PTO (15 days per year), 7 Paid Holidays per year, Tuition Reimbursements of up to $5,000 per year, and more...visit us online to learn more.
Immediately following the submission of your application you will be asked to take an assessment. This assessment helps us match your talents and attributes to our positions. Keep in mind if you choose to not participate in the assessment you will not be considered for the position. If you are applying for multiple positions, please be aware that you only need to complete the assessment once.
**Please save the below link so that you can refer back to the assessment link and instructions (step 2 in the process):
We are committed to diversity. Charter College and Prospect Education LLC are Equal Opportunity Employers.
We are committed to diversity. Prospect Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.