Job Seekers, Sign In
Faculty Position in Interior Design and Architecture Engineering « Position Deleted on 9/01/2013 »
|Institution:||Prince Sultan University|
|Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
|Notes:||included on Affirmative Action email|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsPrince Sultan University is the first private university in Saudi Arabia, which emphasizes excellence in teaching, research and community services. PSU offers a Preparatory Year Program in which students develop their English, Math, Computer and PE skills to the standards required for study in English-medium undergraduate courses in Computer and Information System; Finance, Marketing & Accounting; Applied Linguistics, Computational Linguistics, & Translation; & Law. PSU is also now offering Engineering Programs. The Engineering Programs are: Engineering Management, Telecommunication & Communication Engineering (Men College) and Architecture and Interior Design Engineering (Women College). PSU also offers graduate programs leading to a Master's in Business Administration (MBA) and Master in Software Engineering.
- Consistent with current cultural norms in Saudi Arabia, female students, faculty and administration are segregated from their male counterparts in all aspects of the programs.
1- Candidates must have earned a Ph.D. from a reputable and accredited institution.
2- Those with Professional Certification and/or professional experience will be given preference for hiring consideration.
3- Candidates affiliated with internationally well-known organizations will be given top consideration for hiring.
4- Commitment to quality in teaching and research is required.
5- Candidates must have previous teaching experiences.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
1. one-year renewable contracts with a competitive salary package based on academic qualifications and teaching/research experience
2. medical insurance coverage for the employee & dependents residing within the Kingdom, (wife & children below 18 years of age), subject to the provisions of the University's healthcare policy 3. transport allowance
4. air tickets for up to four persons to Riyadh (on appointment & upon final departure from KSA to country of origin)
5. round trip tickets for annual leave with paid annual (summer) vacation of two (2) months plus 2 local paid holidays of about 12 days each;
6. tuition fees for school-age dependent children (2) residing within the Kingdom: maximum amount SR 30,000
7. end-of-service gratuity
8. Free, furnished accommodation including essential utilities and maintenance
9. Alternatively, successful applicants may choose to avail themselves of a housing allowance based on basic salary. The PSU furnished apartments are located within the Riyadh area, a twenty-minute drive from the University, with easy access to sports facilities & commercial malls.
Please visit our website: www.psu.edu.sa if you wish to learn more about PSU.
Apply with a cover letter to
Prince Sultan University, PO Box No. 66833, Riyadh-11586
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Fax # +966-1-494-8010
More Information on Prince Sultan University
Prince Sultan University Website
Prince Sultan University - College for Women
PSU Application Form
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.