Job Seekers, Sign In
Manager of Multi-Media Services « Position Deleted on 2/08/2013 »
|Institution:||Montgomery County Community College|
|Location:||Blue Bell, PA|
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsThe Manager of Multi-Media Services provides leadership in the development and support of technologies used to manage and deliver live and on-demand multi-media content. This position also serves as the primary College resource in the advocacy, design, and implementation of technologies that advance classroom teaching and learning, enhance digital communications, or provide integrated Internet multi-media solutions. This manager supervises the planning and support of College-wide events requiring multi-media technologies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- 3 to 5 years' experience in the design, implementation and maintenance of networked media systems.
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience.
- Ability to assess and develop procurement specifications and coordinate purchasing activities in area of specialty.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, e.g. Word, Excel and Access.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in written format.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Provide for flexibility in assigned work hours.
Montgomery County Community College is an EOE.
Montgomery County Community College (MCCC) has a strong institutional commitment to diversity and is dedicated to excellence through diversity in education and employment. MCCC, an EEO Employer, provides equal employment and educational opportunities to all who are qualified. In keeping with the College's diversity initiative, MCCC seeks and welcomes applications from diverse candidates, those who have had multicultural experience, and those who can demonstrate a commitment to diversity.
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.