Student Facilitator, KEYS
Explore the Path to Possibilities at Community College of Philadelphia, the largest public institution of higher education in Philadelphia.
Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill a Student Facilitator, KEYS position.
Keystone Education Yields Success ( KEYS) is a collaborative program between the Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare ( DPW) and the Pennsylvania Commission for Community Colleges. The program is designed to assist recipients of Temporary Assistance for Needy Families ( TANF) attending Pennsylvania's community colleges and ensure the successful completion of the students' course of study, enhance employability and job readiness. Under the supervision of the Project Director, KEYS, the Student Facilitator will work directly with students and participate in activities to help promote academic success, address barriers to education and prepare for employment at a family-sustaining wage.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please visit our career site by clicking the "Apply" button below.
Review of applications will begin on 2/15/2013 and will continue until the position is filled.
Community College of Philadelphia recognizes that our staff is important and vital to our success. We offer a high-quality, comprehensive program of benefits, which represents an important component of total compensation.
Depending on employment status, benefits include:
- 100% College-paid medical, dental and prescription drug for employee and all eligible family members
- College-paid life and disability insurance
- College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
- Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution (with a 5% employee contribution)
- Healthcare and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer months
- Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
Community College of Philadelphia is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity and Equal Access Employer. The College encourages applications from individuals from traditionally underrepresented groups.PI53638710