Job Seekers, Sign In
Adjunct Faculty « Position Deleted on 12/16/2013 »
|Institution:||Touro University Worldwide|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsGeneral Education
Touro University Worldwide is currently seeking additional adjunct faculty to teach multiple courses online within all of areas of General Education.
- Doctoral/Terminal Degree from a regionally accredited university/college
- One - two years of teaching experience in an academic setting
- Good track record of scholarly publications
- Some computer skills and proficiency
- Pass background and reference checks
- Interact with an academically and culturally diverse student population
- Motivate students to achieve learning outcomes in interactive class discussions
- Promote student success by engaging students in the learning process
- Utilize appropriate library resources and educational technology to enhance student learning
- Accommodate students special needs and/or those who are undergoing unique circumstances, and reach out to at risk students
- Submit grades and applicable documents in a timely manner
- Continue professional development and scholarly research in area(s) of expertise
- Participate in faculty meetings in teleconferences or in person if in the Los Alamitos area
Touro University Worldwide treats all employees, students and applicants without unlawful consideration or discrimination as to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, genetic predisposition, sexual orientation, citizenship status, or any other protected class in all decisions, including but not limited to recruitment, the administration of its educational programs and activities, hiring, compensation, training and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, lay-off, suspension, expulsion and termination, and all other terms and conditions of admission, matriculation and employment.
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.