Adjunct for Elementary Spanish I & II - I12-061 « Position Deleted on 1/22/2013 »
|Institution:||Edward Waters College|
|Posted:||01/11/2013 (Reposted Job: Initially posted on 12/12/2012)|
Edward Waters College will become a national model for a dynamic, globally-diverse learning-centered community that champions academic excellence through innovative teaching and learning strategies under-girded by a spirit of servant leadership.
Adjunct for Elementary Spanish I & II
- Have earned a Masters degree in a related field from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning plus two (2) years of teaching experience on a collegiate level.
- Possess a commitment to civility, spiritual and cultural diversity.
- Develop lesson syllabi.
- Participate in grant writing and research.
- Attend all College and department faculty meeting.
- Complete administrative tasks, submit reports on schedule.
- Be able to communicate effectively; read and write English.
- Be computer literate.
- Pass mandatory background and reference checks.
- Demonstrate our professional competencies which are Business Mindset, Communication, Customer Focus, Drives for Results and Teamwork.
EWC offers excellent employee benefits for all full-time positions. EWC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are a drug and smoke free campus.
Imagine playing a role within Edward Waters College . . . YOU CAN!
Excellence * Ethics * Effectiveness