Job Seekers, Sign In
Test Examiner « Position Deleted on 6/15/2009 »
|Institution:||San Jacinto College|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsRequirements
- Baccalaureate Degree
- Must be able to qualify as a GED Chief Examiner or GED Examiner. (Appointment as GED Chief Examiner or GED Examiner of the Official GED Testing Center at San Jacinto College South by the GED Administrator for Texas is required to maintain this position.)
- Three years test administration, teaching, training, or counseling.
- Must be able to work comfortably with computer software such as Microsoft Word and computerized testing software.
- Must have good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must be available for evening and weekend duty and be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must understand and demonstrate the ability to work in an integrated enrollment services environment.
- Functions as the GED Chief Examiner or GED Examiner (State Requirement: Baccalaureate or Associate Degree plus three years test administration, teaching, training, or counseling.)
- Registers students for GED, CLEP, NLN, tests.
- Administers GED Examination and other college assessments.
- Processes all paperwork and documents for the GED exam.
- Stays abreast of and upholds all standards of the GED exam, including confidentiality and security.
- Advises students of GED procedures, rules, results, etc.
- Uploads Compass test scores in Banner.
- Reports issues with hardware, software and other computer-related issues to Testing Supervisor.
- Maintains security of all GED and college assessment test materials.
- Answer phones and disseminate testing information (i.e. test schedules, procedures for registration, payment, etc.)
- Receives students, staff, and faculty; give instructions, answers, and direction.
- Refers students to Counselors or appropriate office for advice about testing options, availability of tests, score requirements, steps to enrollment, problem solving and resolution.
- Collects, verifies, and enters in Banner Part-time payroll on a bi-weekly basis as needed.
- Creates student identification records in Banner for payment purposes (i.e. GED, Correspondence, and CLEP test takers.)
- Maintains secure storage for testing materials and student record privacy.
- Resolves and reports issues in the absence of Testing Supervisor.
- Updates and prints GED testing schedules.
- Other duties as assigned.
B25 - $2,705.08 per month.
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.