Sustainability Project Specialist (3) Part-time
- Admin - Other Administrative Positions
- Admin - Facilities Management
Job Summary: To assist with the leadership, strategic design and implementation, and administration of the current university sustainability initiatives and new sustainability projects. Provide excellent customer service.
Job Responsibilities: Sustainability Project Specialist
1. Provide outstanding customer service while serving as reference and point of contact for current sustainability initiatives: environmental health, recycling, composting, community garden, sustainable energy, etc.
2. Assist with the coordination and implementation of a university-wide sustainability strategy.
3. Assist in the education of, and brainstorming with, various departments and students to determine customized sustainability strategies and environmental management practices.
4. Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: Current Graduate Student with a Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent in the fields of Agriculture,
Business, or Engineering with a minimum 3.0 GPA. Combination of training and experience sustainability initiatives equaling one (1) - two
(2) years. Valid Texas Drivers License. Computer Skills, Microsoft Office. Capable of giving training presentations.
Mentoring Student Organizations. Working knowledge of sustainability initiatives. Ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others.