Job Seekers, Sign In
Adjunct Faculty - Nutrition « Position Deleted on 10/24/2011 »
|Institution:||Allied American University|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsAllied American University (AAU) is a division of Allied Business Schools, Inc. a distance education provider since 1992. It has been accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council. The university's current program offerings include Associate and Baccalaureate Degrees in Business, Criminal Justice, General Studies, and Computer Information Technology. We also offer Solar Energy and Green Building Technology courses along with certificate programs. All programs are delivered via the online format.
AAU currently has openings for Online Adjunct Faculty positions in the following subject:
- Teach online courses according to the AAU policies, objectives, content, and format; timely grading students' assignments; providing regular feedback to students and responding to students questions
- Communicate with students and appropriate departments on student course progress and participation
- Participate in course/program evaluation, improvement, and development
- Participate in AAU activities, functions, and meetings
- Minimum Masters Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics (or derivative) - Doctorate preferred
- Online teaching experience helpful
- Experience using any Learning Management System (e.g. Blackboard, Moodle)
- Strong proficiency in computer/information/digital communication technologies
- Three years of professional/industry experience
Please contact Nadine Dixon, HR Coordinator @ 888-925-4282 ext. 7660 if you have any questions or concerns.
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.